Saturday, January 10, 2009

Perspective class + WIP

Perspective classes was really fun. Glad to have Lip Wei teaching us again this sem and he rox man. He calls himself lame but i find him really funny and can really grab our attention. We are still learning pretty basic stuff which god knows how many times i've gone through it.

But peace, i shouldn't get all cocky and empty myself up to learn it again. Things will get rougher along the way and this would be one of the important things i need to master to become a valuable illustrator.

There's still a slight barrier among our classmates...needs some time before all of us can mix in like fruit punch.

--------------------------

Moving on, i'm currently working on a self project aside from my commissions.

My current obsession with Warhammer 40k has led me to create the work below.....I'm overusing skulls and chains in my works orz. I promise this would be my last one for a long time.


So anyways, I've already outlined it. Changed some parts as well like the boots. (Made it bigger to crush you beneath it xD)


So what is left now is i'm not quite sure how i would like the colour scheme to be. So it's gonna be a while before i can actually finish this pic. I'm trying to go for an epic, surreal kind of feel for the image. Trying to work out of my comfort zone of just cging in animu style. This project would take some time to complete i foresee >.<;;

signing off for now.

1 comment:

  1. Lip Wei? Oh! I did meet him last month, that was during the time that competition thing happened at TOA. He's doing the digital painting demo, yea he's a very nice person to talk to lol.

    ReplyDelete