Monday, June 15, 2009

Down with the Bug

my, my, ain't my wife gorgeous?
*whispers frombeyond - self praise is no praise*


I did not deem fit to update my blog, i told myself, until i have finished this piece. Well, it's already a day or two after finishing it and i'm not up to it now to make a decent entry. You see, i have been hit with a wave of lethargy, body aches, and light-headedness. In more understandable terms, fallen sick...

やる気がありません...そうして体もクタクタ, 病気だ。何もやらない欲しくて、ゴロゴロしたい。。。
宿題はどうかな~ 大変だよね...(´~`;;)

I'm not feeling tops to properly structure my content so i'll just make short paragraphs that are non-related.

------------------------------------------------

Right after Gan's color pencil demo and hints, i tested the color combination for shadows he taught....and found that i have been subconsciously applying it already all the time :/
without actually knowing the reason behind it though. Warm colors brings something out and cool the opposite effect in creating depth.

------------------------------------------------

Green used to be the least faved color to me in the color wheel. But as time passes and i got infatuated with my current waifu, which portrait i just did in Art Nouveau style, i became accustomed to it and accept it. The wonders my waifu could do to change a man.

------------------------------------------------

Tay, the lecturer for our CGPP, he's semi-vegetarian. Came as a slight surprise to me. Me and the gang were having our usual Wednesday-All-Vege-Night at Evergreen restaurant when he dined there with his family as well. Turns out his wife is full-time vegetarian like me. Power of women again.

------------------------------------------------

Behind every successful man is a woman. Ohhh Miku thanx for all the support!!! i shall be successful too one day. One Day. ONE DAY. ONE DAY!!!!

ok i mus sign off, i'm close to dropping limp on my keyboard.

1 comment:

  1. Get some rest. You have sure done a good piece of work, and it seemed really beautiful with the colours and the concept.

    ReplyDelete