Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's a Trend!!!

It's a TREND!!!
lol so happens the usual blogs i visit are all inactive. And to think that i was the only one to go out of action for a while. Oh well, the usual stuff. Pre-occupied with college work, come home get lazy and just want to slack.

I just watched Transformers return of the Fallen twice last week and damn i am hell easy to please. I just love it so much because i grew up in the era when Transformers cartoon was my staple. It feels like time rewound itself and i was a little kid again, sitting in front of the television set and wishing that i was living in a world painted in the animation. I sure as hell regret giving away all my Transformers related toys!!! how those would fetch fairly high prices if i were to ebay it as some collector's item.

Somehow i feel the quality of toys back when i was kid was way much better than the toys they have now. The genuine Hasbro line of toys for Transformers now feel so cheap and plasticky that i wonder how they can charge that sort of price for it. Must be all the made in China thingy and cost-cutting-maximizing-profit thingy.

Anyways, i realise i have not been spreading enough kai-ism philosophies lately. Turns out i might be in a writer's block. I need to plan what to write to properly convert/corrupt a few followers into the path i'm taking. I just keep the point brief this time.

I like to "Work smart instead of work hard". I love taking shortcuts to achieve the same results or better. Well, doesn't work all the time (resulting in even harder work) but still at least i get the job done and it squeezes my brain juice to the limit to think of ways to cheat. Now cheat is too strong a word so i rephrase it to "deviate from norm". It may turn out unorthodox sometimes but who has to know bohahaha.

----------------------------------------------------

Oh well, lacking in time lately to actually do major works, so i'm churning out some simple works to make into badges. I hope to make a few more before Daicon (anime manga convention) to sell during the event itself. I'm doing a lot of works on my wife lately i'm so sorry ;A; i just love her too much.

"I want my strawberry shortcake and pudding now!"
spoilt little thing ain't she.....i want to spoil her further <3

1 comment:

  1. NOOOOOOO! i didnt saw this miku badge on daicon! hope you sell this again at comic fiesta T.T

    ReplyDelete