Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Of Tits and Tats


What have i been doing these days? Does the screenshot above ring a bell to anyone? The very first MMORPG ever made and i still love up to today.

If you still have no clue, this is Ragnarok Online. Albeit, i'm playing on a private server now. The endless joys i had with it when i was in my final years of high schooling. It's a dejavu that i'm doing it again on my final semester of art college. Only difference is i'm playing it with guilt of time wasting this round compared to my previous happy carefree days.

So yea, on my last semester of education almost everytime, without fail i will suddenly loosen up and try to make the best of the time i have left. It might be my survival instincts kicking in knowing that i would not have another chance to do it anymore. I'm not sure if it's the wisest thing to do but so far i've not regretted doing so yet.

On an unrelated note, Puella Magi Madoka Magica anime is really something. It breathes a refreshing uniqueness to it that Studio Shaft seems to always impress me with. If i ever have a chance, i would like to work with those guys down at that studio to know what crack they're smoking to achieve such ingenuity.

2 months to go before i graduate again. This has been the most bittersweet journey of 3 years that i have ever experienced and i'm facing it with mixed feelings. Regardless, every moment of it is a blessing in disguise that i would one day look back and say a great thank you to.

PS: Oh and a little prayer to the catastrophe that struck Japan recently. I hope the radiation problem there can be dealt with swiftly T_T

2 comments:

  1. RO!!!!!!! i wanna play too ; ___ ;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I haven't played RO in a while. I should give it a go again!

    ReplyDelete