Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Cuelloween! i want to be the lollipop (*´Д`) =3 -3 =3


Happy Halloween peepz.

Nothing much to be happy about though. We don't celebrate it much here hmm? definitely coz its origins are western so yeah. The Celtic equivalent of version of Hungry Ghost Festival or something.

Still, i have always enjoyed myself for this Festive and still will for some time to go. I think i mentioned this before so i'll spare you the details.

Anyways, enjoy my annual 'pumpkin' carving session.


1. Select a fresh pumpkin in a shape that pleases me.


2. Mark the necessaries in preparation of carving.


3. Cut off the top and start scooping the stuff outta the pumpkin.


4. Follow the pattern made earlier as i cut my way through the pumpkin.


5. Remove the cut outs and do further refining to the pumpkin.


6. Place the lighting inside the pumpkin to create an eerie glow.


Adios while i show off my newly carved pumpkin.
You can carve your own pumpkins too!

1 comment:

  1. haha, you really must be free this sem. you're cranking out lots of extra stuff alongside assignmentS?!

    ReplyDelete