Monday, August 30, 2010

Momentum

wip of my submission for Otacool contest.

*sighs*

Momentum is uberly important to me when i need a kick start to work on something. Before my sem break started i was superbly over-excited in getting to do my own stuff. Due to the constant momentum of having to deal with my assignments, my drive did not waver. But 2 weeks have passed since then and i'm already in my final week of break.

I sort of regretted going for that Penang trip....it totally threw me off the mood to draw when i got home. Worst still my computer problem resurfaced and i had to spend a couple of days fixing it into working conditions again. I just got it repaired (i hope) and by now i'm already almost out of steam. Guess i just have to make the most out of it. Now i wouldn't be able to spam submit the Otacool competition i was planning to join.

Again...i'm not ready to face the next semester...things are moving a little wee too fast for my liking here.

Oh by the way, Muramasa: The Demon Blade is fun <3

No comments:

Post a Comment