Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Year of Rabbit!

Happy Chinese New Year to all the folks celebrating it ^^

Panda looks so at home with those ears...


Nothing much to write about lately except that I've been constantly slacking off assignments and doing quite a bit of my own works xD. I keep telling myself that I will do some work today but end up always not doing it. TONIGHT FOR SURE I'M GONNA DO SOME!!!! PROMISE ;A;

Anyways, haven't been posting step-by-steps lately, so here's some.


Draft, don't plan to use outlines for this.


Straight on to the color thumb.


Using a single layer to paint the character. Slowly refining the pic.


Done refining the character.


Fixed up the panda and put in a simple background.


That's all folks. I have something else exciting to write about but can only do so around end of February. Have a great year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment